The Suzuki Boulevard S40 takes a timeless single-cylinder design and adds a shot of advanced Suzuki technology to create a bike that combines exciting performance with rock-solid reliability. It features a strong, rigid chassis for agile handling and lightweight responsiveness that makes it great for cruising down the boulevard or beyond the city limits. Best of all, one twist of the throttle rewards you with a strong blast torque from the 40-cubic-inch engine.
- A 652cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, air-cooled four-stroke engine with TSCC (Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers) cylinder head and high mass crankshaft produces strong low-end power and torque.
- An electric starter with automatic decompression system provides quick, easy engine starting.
- Precise electronic ignition system with maintenance-free battery.
- A smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission is complemented by a low-maintenance belt-drive system that's quiet, durable, and simple to adjust and clean.
- Sculpted engine features polished aluminum and chrome covers that complement the visually striking cylinder and head with symmetrical cooling fins.
- Strong steel frame with tubular backbone that supports the chopper-style chassis.
- Drag-style handlebar design provides a clean, sporty appearance, while custom-style rear view mirrors provide an attractive appearance (similar to the larger Suzuki Boulevard models).
- Attractive tear drop-shaped fuel tank (2.8 gal capacity) with flush-mounted speedometer.
- Neatly painted steel front/rear fenders and side covers complement the fuel tank.
- One-piece saddle adds to streamlined appearance. The deeply cushioned seat has a low 27.6 inches seat height that’s great for smaller or entry-level riders.
- A wide 15" rear tire and slim 19" front tire provide a classic cruiser look.
- Polished spoke-style wheels and upper fork bracket features an attractive and durable clear coat finish.
- Light weight (381lbs) for easy maneuverability.
- A hydraulic front disc brake and drum-type rear brake provide strong, reliable braking performance.
- The rear reflector is integrated with the taillight for a clean, finished appearance to the rear section of the bike.
- Convenient hazard and passing light switches.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Boulevard owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty
- Engine: 652cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 94.0 mm x 94.0 mm (3.70 in x 3.70 in)
- Fuel System: MIKUNI BS40, single
- Starter: Electric
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Belt drive
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Swing arm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 100/90-19 M/C 57H, tube type
- Tires Rear: 140/80-15 M/C 67H, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.8 US
- Color: Metallic Triton Blue, Pearl Glacier White
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2180 mm (85.8 in)
- Overall Width: 720 mm (28.3 in)
- Wheelbase: 1480 mm (58.3 in)
- Ground Clearance: 135 mm (5.3 in)
- Seat Height: 700 mm (27.6 in)
- Curb Weight: 173 kg (381 lbs)